Sunday 10 April 2011

No Extra Time

First off, my reasons for having a blog. Sorry it's nothing new, it's the same old, same old. I feel like the world will benefit from reading my thoughts among other random thousands. No, really.

Also, I have no extra time on my hands since I have a major exam coming up, so, of course, I have spend my time in constructive ways.

And now the name. Did you know that figs are pollinated by wasps? The female wasp burrows into a fig, and if it a female fig, then it lays its eggs inside it. And the wasp is ingested, so to speak, by the fig.
Since, I'm a trove of such weird, useless facts, I think the name suits me. :)

I'll write about whatever moves me, whenever it does. Mostly relating to the international scene, movies, books and music. And my opinions, which are a lot and don't change even in the face of adversity.

Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!