Sunday 10 April 2011

F**k, Yeah!

Ok, no obscenities on this blog. Unless they have weird signs and stars instead of actual letters. But seriously, don’t think teenagers have become a little loose with swear-words? I use them a lot myself! And sometimes they seem perfect to exactly express how I’m feeling.

Almost everyone of my age you encounter will be armed with words unimaginable to you. And a whole arsenal of double entendres.  Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with this. If you’re talking to your friends and you say it, then they’ll take no offence (since you’re probably referring to someone else, anyway) and if you’re angry, then you’ll want them to take offence. So, it’s fine right?

No, it’s not fine with our parents. My mom went to the Comedy Store recently and came back horrified because all jokes consisted of “fu*k” a minimum of 5 times in a sentence! Of course, that’s how we all speak now, but the end result is that now I have to sneak out if I ever want to go to the Comedy Store. Her main grouse is that we shouldn’t be using foul language. I don’t know, I think it’s fine as long its not directed towards a complete stranger. Depends on my mood, really.

F**k! 20 days left for the Delhi entrance exam!

P.S – Alexander the Great died in 333 BC.


Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!